We’re getting ready to welcome you back!
Posted on April 6th, 2021
We cannot wait to reopen our doors on Monday 12th April at 9am! Our team are currently busy preparing for our reopening to ensure our store remains a safe environment for those shopping with us and our team. As we move to the next stage of the roadmap, we would like to assure you that your health and safety remains our top priority. Below we have outlined a few FAQ’s including details of the measures we have in store to keep you safe. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com
What measures will you have in place in store in order to keep everyone safe?
- We have introduced a host, situated at the front of the store in our entrance D. Our welcoming host will be able to advise you on when you can safely enter the store and who will be assisting you during your visit. They can also help answer any initial questions you may have.
- We ask you to please use hand sanitiser on entering and exiting the store. Hand sanitiser is provided on our welcoming front desk for your use. Hand sanitiser is also available for use at any time during your visit.
- In line with government requirements we ask that all customers wear a mask in store at all times.
- To keep to social distancing regulations, customer numbers are limited in store. Our team will be able to advise you when it is safe to enter. Please do be cautious and keep your distance from others while browsing the store.
- Thorough cleaning procedures have been put in place to protect you which includes cleaning before opening, after closing and between each customer. Please do be aware that as our team clean between each customer, this may increase wait times.
- We understand jewellery is such a personal choice and being able to try on the items whilst in store is an important part of your visit. Our team use UV jewellery sanitisers meaning that you can still enjoy the excitement of trying on items you love whilst being assured that it is safe to do so.
- We encourage you where possible to pay by card.
- What measures are in place in Drake Circus to make sure everyone is kept safe?
Drake Circus have lots of measures in place to keep all visitors to the centre safe, to find out more you can visit their website. If you do have an appointment booked with us, please be aware, if the shopping centre is full, you may be required to queue to get into the centre before you arrive with us. Please also be aware, in line with Drake Circus’ measures, we are unable to allow any of our customers to queue outside the store. We have space for 1 waiting each side of the store but after that we have to unfortunately ask you to keep moving around the centre until a space in store becomes available.
- Do I have to book an appointment to come into store?
No, not at all, you are free to pop in whenever you would like. We have limited appointments each day to ensure there is still the flexibly for you to shop with us when convenient with you.
- How do I book an appointment?
You can book an appointment with us by calling 01752 227775 from Monday 12th April, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by messaging one of our social media channels.
- I am not comfortable just yet coming into store but want to look at a particular product you have, what can I do?
You can now enjoy the Drakes experience from the comfort of your own home with a video consultation. You can book one of these with a member of the team in the same way you can book an in store appointment.
- Can I buy products online?
Yes, we have an array of beautiful branded products and diamonds with up to 50% off that you can purchase online for delivery or click and collect. If there is a product you would like to purchase online that does not have the option to do this, please contact us via email@example.com and we will be able to make it available to purchase online.
- Can I try products on in store?
Yes, you can, we have a UV jewellery cleaner that will sanitise jewellery that is viewed or returned. We would recommend only trying on pieces you are interested in purchasing.
- Do you currently have an extended returns period?
Yes, we will honour any remaining days you had on your in store returns receipt when we closed on Monday 4th January 2021 in line with our refund and exchange terms and conditions. These can be found here.
- What are your opening hours at the moment?
We will be open as follows:
Monday 9am – 6pm
Tuesday 9am – 6pm
Wednesday 9am – 6pm
Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Can I still have my jewellery repaired?
Yes, you can, however, please note that repairs may take a little longer than usual so please bear with us.
However, you chose to shop with us, we look forward to welcoming you next week! Thank you for your continued support.